Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you and yours have a great day of eating your body weight in stuffing and pumpkin pie.
My list of what I’m thankful for…
- My wife, Mrs. Frugal Law Student. She puts up with my sometimes excessive frugalness and has given me much needed emotional support during my first year of law school.
- Diet Mt. Dew. I couldn’t get through the day without this delicious caffeinated nectar.
- My in-laws. They let Mrs. FLS and I live rent free in their home.
- Westlaw and Lexis points.
- My law school library. It has saved me tons of money and has helped me understand my courses.
- All my readers. Thanks for taking the time to read The Frugal Law Student. I hope some of my posts have benefited you.