Once again, another week has passed. Once again, The Frugal Law Student presents its favorite posts from the week.
- Top Law Student continues its series on preparing for exams. They also have a great post on how to incorporate podcasts into your study plan.
- At Law Career Blog, Professor Bowman gives the teacher perspective on how to do well on exams
- Legal Andrew has a November round-up of its most popular posts on productivity in the legal world.
- Seeking Alpha offers tips to save money during the holidays.
- On your mark. Get set. Go! Not Made of Money says timed grocery shopping can help save money.
- Generation X Finance does a review of Ben Stein’s article about the philosophy of economist, Milton Friedman.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend.