I’ve added a new page of different ways that my readers can help support The Frugal Law Student. The success of The Frugal Law Student has come in a large part from my awesome readers. I couldn’t do this without you all. In return for your support, I promise to continue offering great content and tips to help you in your financial and law school life. For those reading in an RSS feed, here’s what the page says:
If you’re a regular reader of The Frugal Law Student and find this sites daily articles and tips useful in any way, please consider offering your support by doing any (or all!) of the follwing:
- Subscribe to The Frugal Law Student’s RSS Feed in a reader
- Subscribe to The Frugal Law Student’s E-Mail newsletter
- Add The Frugal Law Student to your Technorati Favorites
- If you see a post you like, Digg it, del.ici.ous it, or Stumble it. I’ve made this easy with the social icons at the end of each post. Encourage others to do so as well.
- If you have a site, link to The Frugal Law Student, or its posts and tell your friends about the site.
- If you don’t have a site, tell your friend directly through email about The Frugal Law Student
- Comment, comment, comment.
- Point me to any news/articles that have interested you. If you have any ideas for a post, I’ll gladly accept your tips. You can drop post ideas through my nifty contact form.