Law school starts in just one week. Here’s a list of articles that can help you get started on the right foot.
- Interview With Ann K. Levine, Law School Admissions Expert and Coach
- 5 Ways To Save Money On A New Suit
- Law School Widow
- Interview With Austin Groothuis of CALI’s Pre-Law Blog
- 10 Ways To Avoid Depression In Law School
- 77 Tips to Learn Faster
- Free Bar Review Lectures Online
- Listen to Life of Law Student for Free Class Lectures
- Massive Resource List for Online Learning
- Free Case Briefs
- Top 5 Ways to Save Money While in School
- How to prepare for law school finals (without spending a fortune)
- Want to improve your law school exam grades? Go here.
- Breeze through cases with ZAP Reader
- Free Law School MP3s
- Use Your law library
- Free Food at School
Getting ready for Law Schools can be complicated so it is often wise to seek the advice of a professional Banking Lawyer. When dealing with an incorporation a Business Lawyer can give you the advice you need. For every Legal Issue there is an appropriate attorney.