Legal Andrew tagged me with a round of bloggy tag. It took me a while to respond, but here it is.
*** begin quote ***
1. Post these rules before you give you the facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names (linking to them).
4. Leave them a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged!
*** end quote ***
1. I had in aneurysm in my head in 8th grade. It wasn’t inside my skull, so I didn’t have to worry about brain damage. It was a small little bump on my template that pulsated. I had it removed during an out patient surgery.
2. I hate menudo. Menudo is cow stomach and is a popular dish in Mexico. (It’s also a famous Latin boy band.) When I lived in Mexico, I avoided it like the plague. The few times I had to eat it, I would put lots of chili sauce on it and swallow it whole. Writing about it is giving me dry heaves right now. Yuck!
3. I quit Boy Scouts just one rank away from Eagle. I stopped doing Boy Scouts at the rank of Life Scout, one shy away from Eagle. I sort of regret not earning my Eagle Scout now.
4. I played center in football. If you were to look at my average 180 pound build, you’d never think I had the size to play on the line in football. However, in high school I was tipping the scales around 230. I dropped the weight after I graduated and have been about 180 since then.
5. I love Futurama. When Futurama first came out, I didn’t give it that much attention. I was more of a Simpsons fan, so Fry and Bender were eclipsed by Bart and Homer. However, now that it’s on Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim, I’ve become a huge fan. The show is absolutely hilarious.
6. My middle name is Hurst. Hurst is my mother’s maiden name. I’ve always thought it was a spiffy middle name.
7. I always include my my middle initial when I have to initial things. I started doing this during high school after some funny guy noticed my first name and last name initials were B.M.- as in bowel movement. It was funny for a while, then it got annoying. I started to put B.H.M in order to disarm the potential joke.
8. My favorite video game is NCAA Football. NCAA Football is the greatest video game franchise in video game history. I can play that game for hours.
Alright, now I have to tag some people. This is the part of these blog memes that I don’t like. Here’s my list. If you’ve already been tagged, please disregard it. If you don’t want to participate, feel free to ignore my tag.
Courtney, Make Money Online
Shona, Rich Minx
Sulley, Life Learning Today
Mark, Productivity 501
The Dude, Clever Dude Personal Finance and Money
Silicon Valley Blogger, The Digerati Life
Tyler, Married and Broke
Liz, Fitness By Liz