I can’t believe it’s already September. My second year of law school is well underway. I’m pretty excited about this year. I think I have a lot of good things coming my way. Here’s the August recap of The Frugal Law Student. We had 7, 018 visitors during the month of August. This was an increase from the month of July. Thanks for coming by new readers! I maxed out at 397 RSS subscriptions during August. Thanks to everyone who subscribes. You all keep me writing.
Most Popular Posts
Here are August’s most popular posts based on the number of visits:
- Carnival of Personal Finance- Best Week Ever Edition. This was my first time hosting the carnival of personal finance. I had a lot of fun doing it and hope I can host again in the future.
- Massive Personal Finance Resource List. This post is still going strong. I wrote it back in May, but it’s still the number 2 most read post.
- 180 Money Saving Tips To Turn Your Life Around 180 Degrees. This is my other pillar post that I wrote back in May. It’s still hanging out in the top 5 most visited posts on The Frugal Law Student. I really need to write a new pillar post.
- 10 Ways To Make Money and Save Money On Facebook. Facebook’s insanely popular, so it’s no surprise that this is a popular post. My other project, Best Facebook Applications, has been doing really well.
- How Long Should You Keep Financial Records? I wrote this one a while back ago. Traffic to this post has come by way of people Googeling “how long should you keep financial records.” Looks like this is something a lot of people want to know.
To make sure you don’t miss a post on The Frugal Law Student, make sure to subscribe:
You’d also do me big favor if you added me to your Technorati Favorites