In an effort to promote the site, I started a Facebook Group a while back ago. It had an initial spurt of growth, but has sputtered as of late. I think the lack of growth stems mainly from a lack of knowledge about it. Why should you join The Frugal Law Student Facebook Group? Well, here’s 7 reasons I came up with.
- You’re already a member of 100 Facebook Groups. What’s one more going to hurt?
- It only takes 2 seconds.
- You can see what the great people who read The Frugal Law Student look like.
- You can put it on your resume if you want. It might not impress employers, but it will give you something to talk about.
- Membership in The Frugal Law Student Facebook Group requires no commitment. We don’t care if you ever post anything and we’ll never ask for dues.
- You’ll find other like minded people who are looking to take control of their finances.
- Finally, you’ll be helping support The Frugal Law Student. The more people who join, the faster The Frugal Law Student meme will spread. Join The Frugal Law Student Army today and start spreading the word.