November was a brutal month for me in school. My law review article consumed most of time during the month, so I wasn’t able to post as often as I usually do. Let’s see how the Frugal Law Student did this past month.
The Frugal Law Student got quite a bit of press this November. The big news is that FLS was named one of the top 100 law blogs by the ABA Journal! They’re now taking votes on which blog is the best in its category. If you haven’t voted, please take second and do so by clicking here. I’d really appreciate it! Anybody can vote, so tell your friends to vote as well! (It’s just one click. No registration is necessary.)
The other bit of press FLS got this past month was in the Tulsa World. Check out the article about the site here.
FLS had 16,627 visitors during November. That’s down from the 27,000 we had in October, but October was an unusually good month for FLS with social media sites like Digg and Stumbleupon.
RSS subscriptions are up to 675. Thank you to all my loyal readers who subscribe!
- 12 Meals That Are Cheap, Easy, and Healthy. Long time FLS reader Erica wrote this post back in September and it’s consistently in the top 5 each month. Lots of great ideas here.
- Do It Yourself Pottery Barn Halloween Countdown Calendar. My sister Shannon wrote this back in September. I’m surprised that this was number 2 during the month of November seeing how Halloween was in October. Perhaps people are taking the idea to make a Christmas Countdown Calendar. Definitely give it a look.
- The Garage Sale Without a Garage: Declutter Your Life and Make Money on Ebay. This was a fun post to write. If you feel like you’re being bogged down by clutter, here’s a step by step plan to clear it out and make some money in the process.
- 180 Money Saving Tips to Turn Your Life Around 180 Degrees. I wrote this post back in May and its still one of my more popular ones.
- Frugal Experiment: Brushing Teeth With Baking Soda. While brushing your teeth makes your teeth with baking soda makes your teeth feel squeaky clean, it leaves your breath smelling like poo.
To make sure you don’t miss a post on The Frugal Law Student, make sure to subscribe:
Make sure to join The Frugal Law Student Facebook Group, too!