Written by Brett McKay
Sorry for the delay. Iâ€™ve been sick all weekend. Thankfully, I didnâ€™t get too far behind, because I already have my outlines done.
Written by The Frugal Law Student
Law School Posts
- Legal Andrew debunks study myths and teaches how intentional manifestation can help you conquer law school exams.
- Top Law Student compiled a list of old exams from other schools so you can take practice tests.
Personal Finance Posts
- 2Million lists the eight habits of successful wealth builders.
- Blueprint for Financial Property hooked up the blogsphere with free Coldstone ice cream.
- Get Rich Slowly suggests keeping a cash notebook to keep track of your spending. Additionally, they have a great discussion that law students can relate to: how to cope with a limited income.
If you like this post, please subscribe to the RSS feed.